If I could not see a message because of insufficient funds is it possible to recover the message after updating my balance?
Epoch789
Enthusiast - Level 1

As read in the title. Is the message gone forever?

Labels (1)
Re: If I could not see a message because of insufficient funds is it possible to recover the message after updating my balance?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be upset if I lost a message forever without being able to read it. I can definitely look into this with you. Is this for prepaid service?
JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: If I could not see a message because of insufficient funds is it possible to recover the message after updating my balance?
Epoch789
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it is for prepaid service. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming that. As the account is prepaid, for the best assistance possible we'd recommend contacting our prepaid department at: 888-294-6804
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes