I want to get the Samsung Convoy U640. Pay 30 dollars for prepaid can i do this?
Time41
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do not like the fact there is only unlimited talk and text with data and no prepaid or plan option with no data.  I personally think data effects phone signal.  Why is it that cell phone antana not being developed as fast as smartphones?  I just want a good basic flip phone that gets awesome signal.  Rather have that than time wasting data phone that gets crapy signal.  Cdma , gsm, 5g LTE, 4g LTE, and so on seems to be only set for those who desire to use data.  Why can't I get a phone with a state phone book loaded on to the phone?  This leads me to wanting the

Samsung Convoy U640

With the 30 dollar prepaid plan.  Can I do this?  It has a 24 hour battery usage life.  Maybe the best flip phone for what I desire out of a phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to get the Samsung Convoy U640. Pay 30 dollars for prepaid can i do this?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need a 4G LTE basic phone now.  The model you mentioned is a CDMA only flip phone and is no longer supported.

Basic Phones | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I want to get the Samsung Convoy U640. Pay 30 dollars for prepaid can i do this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That would be really awesome to have a phone book loaded on to a device. I know how you feel about the consumption of data. However, it's here to stay and my family tried to out use the rest of the world with usage.
I found the Samsung Convoy U640, is no longer compatible on neither our Postpaid nor the Prepaid service. http://spr.ly/6580E33p6 I would like to help with finding a device that fits your needs. Have you considered the LG Exalt? http://spr.ly/6581E33pB

VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes