I have a new phone and iam having trouble tramsfering my number and activating new number
BillyHendrixson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have new phone and I want to transfer my account to the new phone.  I tried once and I don't know what I did wrong. I logged into my account and put new phones model number  and Sims number I may have not completed the process. I tried to start over and it wouldn't let me do it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a new phone and iam having trouble tramsfering my number and activating new number
BillyHendrixson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got my number transferred to my new phone by putting the Sims card from my old phone in it

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a new phone and iam having trouble tramsfering my number and activating new number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BillyHendrixson,

Congrats on the new phone! That's always exciting. You have nothing to worry about. We can make sure that new phone gets activated quick as a wink. Here's a video with all the steps: http://vz.to/2dqKV7q

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BillyHendrixson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got my number transferred to my new phone by putting the Sims card from my old phone in it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Well there you have it, BillyHendrixson. I'm happy to hear of your success. If there's any help you need in setting it up or anything else for that matter, then we're here to help.

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes