I can't make or receive calls! HELP
jackiemota

I got a new emergency phone for my daughter and she can't receive any of my calls or texts!

It is a Samsung Illusion!

Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't make or receive calls! HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that we make sure that your daughter can receive your texts and calls. Is your daughter only experiencing issues with receiving texts or calls from your device?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yankees534

I've contacted you gone on your web page and my phone still is not working

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Yankees534

I'm sorry you're still having problems with your wireless device and that you're having problems reaching us. I would like to help.

What exactly are you experiencing with your wireless device?

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure your phone is working is a must, Yankeescum1. We’re here to help the best we can. Since this thread is in our prepaid forum, is your service also with prepaid? If so, we’ll have to get you connected with our prepaid team for the best assistance. They can be contacted online via My Verizon with live chat when its available, or by phone at 888-294-6804.

If you’re having trouble reaching prepaid by either option provided, you can visit your local Verizon store for help with getting your device working. Find your nearest store here (make sure to check the box to exclude authorized retailers to find a corporate store): http://www.vzw.com/stores

If this is for postpaid service, we’ll need to start by gathering some more information. When did this issue first start? What zip code are you located in? What does the service indicator show on your device?

JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes