How to add tablet to plan
klang123
Enthusiast - Level 3

I want to add a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 tablet to my existing prepaid service, I can only find adding another phone but nothing on a tablet. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to add tablet to plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great to hear you are looking to expand your services with us, klang123! Our prepaid telesales team can assist you with adding a device to your existing package. They can be reached at 888-294-6804 and will answer all questions about plans and pricing.

ColinH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
shouser144

it is either $10 or $20 per month to add on a tablet with phone capability. Seems a bit steep.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shouser144, keeping costs down as well as ensuring that you’re subscribing to the best plan to meet your needs are both vitally important. Tablet lines are billed at $10 monthly on our plan options. You may view additional information about our available plans at: http://vz.to/2leR3Cm. I hope this information is helpful. - RobertC_VZW   

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
klang123
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is such a simple request, how do I add a tablet to an existing prepaid service plan. And it is a PREPAID plan...

No one has answered that other then to send me on a begging mission via my phone and what Verizon calls their Customer Support.... Three hours wasted

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The current prepaid plans aren't setup for multiple lines for various types of devices like a smartphone and a tablet. You might have to consider changing your plan to a postpaid account to allow you to have and manage a smartphone and a tablet on the same account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
shouser144

If I am paying a monthly fee for the data, then I should own that data and whether it is routed through my phone or a tablet, it should not matter in the least. $10 a month is a gouge, and inappropriate. It should be free, or a 1 time fee, to add a tablet to an existing account. If anything, the data use might lead one to expand the package. As it is now, it drives me to stick with Wifi tablets.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

klang123, I can certainly understand your concern in regard to adding a tablet to your prepaid account. However, you would need to reach out to our prepaid department directly by dialing 888-294-6804 as at this time, agents through this channel only handle post-paid consumer accounts. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Have you already attempted to reach out to our prepaid department in regard to adding a tablet to your account?

Kevin_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Michaellv60

I called that number and got the run around by a computer. Didn't solve the problem .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Michaellv60, we definitely want to ensure your questions about prepay service are addressed. Ann154 provided excellent points about our services. We recommend that you reach out to our sales team to go over the best options to meet your device and service needs. The sales team can be reached by dialing: 888-256-4646.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes