How is it unlimited talk/text if you run out of data?
dfoland85

I have been a loyal customer for almost 8 years now ever since Alltel was bought out by Verizon.  I have the $45 prepay plan which is unlimited talk/text with 1gb of data(rip off).  So how is it unlimited texting if you run out of data??  I am going to switch to Straighttalk if Verizon doesn't fix this for their prepaid customers , at least for $45 a month it is unlimited everything with Straighttalk.  Fix this before other customers see that you are ripping their wallets off!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How is it unlimited talk/text if you run out of data?
Snn5
Legend

First off, you can get 2 GB on the $45 plan and 3.5GB on the $60.  Second, unlimited talk and text is unlimited talk and text, not unlimited data.  What does running out of data have to do with texting?  Voice and text use the same streams, data does not.  Apples and oranges. 

0 Likes
dfoland85

Then how is it that when run out of data, I can not text?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The unl talk and text is available while you have data left.  After you run out of data, you need to add more data to keep the line active.

0 Likes
Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

Data should have nothing to do with the unlimited talk/text. Even if you use up all your data you should be able to make calls/texts until your plan expires for the month. Whatever the case to make life easier around that 1GB try to use Wifi as much as possible.

0 Likes