How do I change my number?
wrestler1

I am a frequent visitor to the USA and I have a phone issued by Verizon.  I know my number has expired and been re-alloacated but I know Verizon can find my details from numbers printed under the battery on the phone.  I need to be bale to use my phone on arrvial in Orlando on the 19th of April.  Can anyone tell me how I can get a new number and have the phone ready to use on a pay as you go basis prior to my arrival please ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New number needed. I am a frequent visitor to the USA and I have a phone issued by Verizon.
Weth
Legend

Just go to this web page, set up account, pick a plan enter the phone info and you should be ready to go. You can also stop by a Verizon store when you arrive.

Prepaid Phones and Cell Phone Plans - Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New number needed. I am a frequent visitor to the USA and I have a phone issued by Verizon.
Weth
Legend

Just go to this web page, set up account, pick a plan enter the phone info and you should be ready to go. You can also stop by a Verizon store when you arrive.

Prepaid Phones and Cell Phone Plans - Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wrestler1, let us be the first to welcome you back to the states for your visit. Weth provided great steps for setting up the pre pay account online. You may also reach out to our pre pay team through our toll free global support line at 908-559-4899.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes