Enter 10 digit number
samirsingh

Hi,

I have a verizon prepaid and recently i was getting a message to dial the 10 digit number when i was calling another number and when i entered the 10 digit number, i got a message that - there is not enough banalce on your account. Also, on my phone it was showing 3g sometimes and sometimes as roaming. What does it mean ? What is roaming and would i not be able to make as call as i have prepaid ?

And let me clarify, i was not on a remote location. I was in a mall and as soon as i came out, i got lte signal.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Enter 10 digit number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You will need to make sure you have the proper amount of funds on your account to make phone calls. When you are roaming, it means that you are connected to a tower that is not Verizon. As long as you are in the United States, youwill not receive charges for roaming.  CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Enter 10 digit number
samirsingh

I am not sure if you read my post fully

As long as you are in the United States, youwill not receive charges for roaming. - I am in US and still i get that message and i have paid my prepaid charges in full. My zip is - 72712 and my state has full verizon coverrage.

0 Likes