Highlighted

Does the prepaid data plan renew automatically?

I just switched to prepaid last month and am on the $40 plan with 2GB data. I currently have $40 balance in my account. Will the plan automatically renew itself when my plan expires?

Also, the $40 plan now includes 3GB data. If my plan automatically renews, will I automatically get 3GB data?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Does prepaid data plan automatically renew with updated plans?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Binnybe We are so happy you reached out to us regarding your Prepaid Plan. You can certainly take advantage of the $40.00 3G plan. This change is not automatic. You can enroll online via My Verizon, or call *611 or visit a Verizon Store or Agent location.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Binnybe We are so happy you reached out to us regarding your Prepaid Plan. You can certainly take advantage of the $40.00 3G plan. This change is not automatic. You can enroll online via My Verizon, or call *611 or visit a Verizon Store or Agent location.

DeloresK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply. Since my current prepaid plan does not expire until 6/28, do I need to wait until my plan expiration date to enroll in the updated 3GB plan in order to avoid double paying? Which date should I do the enrollment switch? 6/28?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, Binnybe. We don't want you to overpay either. We encourage you to reach out to our Prepay Department at 888-294-6804. Option, 4, then 6, then 4. This will allow you to speak to someone. They will be able to advise when the best time to do this.

RobinD_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks for your reply. I tried calling the number above and pressed 4 but it did not recognize the selected option and hung me up. I tried calling a couple times selecting different options - none allowed me the option to speak to anyone.

0 Likes
Covid19