Does the prepaid data plan renew automatically?
Binnybe
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just switched to prepaid last month and am on the $40 plan with 2GB data. I currently have $40 balance in my account. Will the plan automatically renew itself when my plan expires?

Also, the $40 plan now includes 3GB data. If my plan automatically renews, will I automatically get 3GB data?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does prepaid data plan automatically renew with updated plans?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Binnybe We are so happy you reached out to us regarding your Prepaid Plan. You can certainly take advantage of the $40.00 3G plan. This change is not automatic. You can enroll online via My Verizon, or call *611 or visit a Verizon Store or Agent location.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Binnybe We are so happy you reached out to us regarding your Prepaid Plan. You can certainly take advantage of the $40.00 3G plan. This change is not automatic. You can enroll online via My Verizon, or call *611 or visit a Verizon Store or Agent location.

DeloresK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Binnybe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your reply. Since my current prepaid plan does not expire until 6/28, do I need to wait until my plan expiration date to enroll in the updated 3GB plan in order to avoid double paying? Which date should I do the enrollment switch? 6/28?

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, Binnybe. We don't want you to overpay either. We encourage you to reach out to our Prepay Department at 888-294-6804. Option, 4, then 6, then 4. This will allow you to speak to someone. They will be able to advise when the best time to do this.

RobinD_VZW

0 Likes
Binnybe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your reply. I tried calling the number above and pressed 4 but it did not recognize the selected option and hung me up. I tried calling a couple times selecting different options - none allowed me the option to speak to anyone.

0 Likes