Do I have to be 18 to have Verizon prepaid service?
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

Can I buy a Verizon Prepaid Phone and get Verizon prepaid service if I am not 18?    Does it make a difference if I get it at a Verizon Wireless store or at somewhere like Wal-mart?

Thanks for any help on this! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Prepaid Service - Do I have to be 18 to have Verizon prepaid service?
Weth
Legend

For both prepaid and postpaid the online agreement states you representing you are at least 18 years old.

From prepaid agreement:

When you accept, you're representing that you are at least 18 years old and are legally able to accept an agreement.

Since I don't work for Verizon, I doubt for prepaid they would care since there is really no risk for them. If you don't pay for the next month, service shuts down. There is never a need to go after someone for owing money, which is where the legal standing really comes in, such as in postpaid.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid Service - Do I have to be 18 to have Verizon prepaid service?
Weth
Legend

For both prepaid and postpaid the online agreement states you representing you are at least 18 years old.

From prepaid agreement:

When you accept, you're representing that you are at least 18 years old and are legally able to accept an agreement.

Since I don't work for Verizon, I doubt for prepaid they would care since there is really no risk for them. If you don't pay for the next month, service shuts down. There is never a need to go after someone for owing money, which is where the legal standing really comes in, such as in postpaid.

0 Likes