Data rate for daily plans
ericm66
Enthusiast - Level 2

<< Moved from Basic Phones space for better exposure >>

Again...I'm still confused...I understand there's a $1.99 or 99c ACCESS charge for the daily prepaid plans, and I understand there's a 99c charge for 24 hours on the mobile web...I still have NOT found an answer to the following question:

For the sake of example, let's say I was on the 99c daily plan, and I did NOT do any voice calling at all on a particular day, I have NO text bundle (or had one, but DIDN'T do any messaging on that day), but DID access the mobile web that day...I realize that would take the 99c off my balance for the 24 hours of web, but would it also take an additional 99c off for the DAILY ACCESS charge as well...in other words, a total of $1.98 that day, even though the web was all I used that day?

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: data rate for daily plans
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ericm66 - You should only be billed for your data use, as the access charge for calls does not apply if you do not make or receive a call that day. If you have any other questions, please contact our pre pay customer support team at :877-777-5759. They can give you more details!

Thank you, and take care!

NicandroN_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: data rate for daily plans
ericm66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you...couldn't find any other info on that...all I found was what would happen with just messaging on a particular day but no calls, which I understand would also not trigger the daily fee, just the messaging use, I take it, based on what you just stated?

0 Likes