Confused with Prepaid Plan
jwaltman2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok I have a Motorola Luge and have had it for almost a year. Lately it has been freezing and getting glitches in it. I need to buy a new phone but I want to keep my number and my plan. I can not find for the life of me to find where I can buy a new phone. I do not want to stay with a  Motorola luge. I want something different. I went to my account and tried to change devices but it would only let me choose the same device I already have and I don't want that. Please can someone tell me how to order a new different phone from the Verizon website??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Confused with Prepaid Plan
Snn5
Legend

*611 can provide more details on how to buy a phone and keep your plan.  You can also look into other phones on Swappa .com and elsewhere and can bring your own device.

Verizon Wireless Prepay -Verizon Wireless

You may or may not have to change your plan, but you should be able to keep your number.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

*611 can provide more details on how to buy a phone and keep your plan.  You can also look into other phones on Swappa .com and elsewhere and can bring your own device.

Verizon Wireless Prepay -Verizon Wireless

You may or may not have to change your plan, but you should be able to keep your number.

0 Likes
customer9
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can always walk into a store and they will help you get a new phone.

0 Likes