Changing prepaid plan - when should I do it?
Alyssa

If my prepaid service runs from the 7th of the month to the 6th of the next month and I want to change to a different prepaid plan, which date do I need to change it on? The 7th or the 6th? I want my renewal date to stay the same so that my service continues to run from the 7th of the month to the 6th of the next month. I also don't want to be charged extra when switching from the old $45 plan (1GB) to the new $45 plan (2GB). I'm enrolled in autopay.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Changing prepaid plan - when should I do it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alyssa,

That's a fantastic question and we're glad that you're on top of things in trying to find the right answer.

However, we only have support for Postpaid services here.

I'd suggest reaching our Prepaid team to ensure you get the best assistance; 888-294-6804. Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alyssa,

That's a fantastic question and we're glad that you're on top of things in trying to find the right answer.

However, we only have support for Postpaid services here.

I'd suggest reaching our Prepaid team to ensure you get the best assistance; 888-294-6804. Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

So your billing date is the 6th of every month? It's always good to change your prepaid plan at the end of your billing cycle especially in your case since you wanna keep the billing date the same every month. If your billing date is the 6th and I assume you add money on the 7th all you would have to do is switch to the new plan on the 7th. Never change to a new prepaid plan during your billing cycle as you will lose all your credit and will be charged right away.

0 Likes