Can I use my prepaid sim card in any verizon phone?
paige111902

Can I use my prepaid sim card in any verizon phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: prepaid sim card
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

paige111902​ , you can definitely use your Sim card in any compatible Verizon Wireless Device. However, please keep in mind that if the device is a non-prepaid phone, it must have been activated on our postpaid network for at least 6 months.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do thank you for using our prepaid service. As long as the device is not reported lost or stolen you would be able to use you a Verizon device on prepaid.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

paige111902 ,

Thanks for checking in with us on this. We know it's important to know the best way to use your phones. You can generally any Verizon Wireless 4G LTE phone with one of our SIM cards so long as the SIM card size is correct. There are more than one size SIM card, so please confirm the card fits the phone you want to use. Using an incorrect SIM card size can cause it to become lodged in the phone. I hope this helps.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

paige111902​ , you can definitely use your Sim card in any compatible Verizon Wireless Device. However, please keep in mind that if the device is a non-prepaid phone, it must have been activated on our postpaid network for at least 6 months.

yarelim_vzw

fearkevlar
can i use a prepaid phone with my paid Verizon sim card that i own account for?

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes