Can I activate advanced calling on my prepaid HTC Desire 626?
XxCareBearxX

Hi I bought the Prepaid HTC Desire 626 phone & I was looking for the Advanced Calling setting on it so that

I can Enable Voice & Video HD Voice & I can't find it. I was wondering why it's not on there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Advance Calling Not On Prepaid HTC Desire 626
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

HD calling is not available on the prepaid plans. See item 5 under Basics and Benefits. HD Voice for Android FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

HD calling is not available on the prepaid plans. See item 5 under Basics and Benefits. HD Voice for Android FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Hmmm I'm not familiar with the HTC's interface but try to go to "Settings > Call > Use Internet Calling" I'm not sure if that is the counterpart of wifi calling or advanced calling for HTC, but it's worth checking it out Smiley Happy select all calls there so that your calls will be HD.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That option will only be available if the OP had the phone on a postpaid account.

prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Hmmm that is true, but maybe OP posted the phone as the 'prepaid' version of the HTC 626, but I'm not sure. Is your HTC 626 a prepaid device that you activated on your postpaid account CareBear? (or is it really on a prepaid plan?)

0 Likes
XxCareBearxX

I didn't activate it yet but it will be on prepay. I bought the HTC Desire 626 prepay phone.

0 Likes
XxCareBearxX

I didn't activate it yet but it will be prepay. I bought the HTC Desire 626 Prepaid Phone.

What all do you think? & What all should I do?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

As Ann154 stated, HD calling is not available on any phone on prepaid.   Period. End of Story. 

0 Likes