Blocking a number
Buggaandmommy

I need to find out how I can block a number.  The person is calling non-stop and I am wanting to stop it...How do I do it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blocking a number
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service and ask them to put a block on for that number.  It will last for 90 days, and if the person hasn't gotten the hint by then, you can renew the block.

TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

SuzyQ wrote:

Call customer service and ask them to put a block on for that number.  It will last for 90 days, and if the person hasn't gotten the hint by then, you can renew the block.

The person can't block a number using their online account? My Verizon-->My Services-->Verizon Safeguards-->Usage Controls -->Spam Controls 

0 Likes
NerdyJustin
Prepaid customers don't have those options in My Verizon.
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

NerdyJustin wrote:
Prepaid customers don't have those options in My Verizon.
I was quite sure. Thank you for telling me that!
0 Likes
lirley
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes why dont prepaid phones have a chance to block unwanted text and phone calls like other customers,should be free..i have tryed to do this but its not in our services and as much money as im spending ,i think it would be nice,in case we do need it.

Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your comments and suggestions. Verizon Wireless is always looking for ways to enhance our way of doing business to better meet the needs of our customers. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department for review and consideration. Your feedback provides us with the perfect opportunity to hear exactly what you think, and often leads to improvements you will see in the future.

0 Likes
KHowell1991
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm still waiting, after 2 years, you'd think they would have considered the blocking for unwanted text & calls from unwanted people..