Bad experience porting to prepaid
phuminw

I wanted to port 2 numbers to Verizon, one from AT&T and one from T-Mobile. I already have an unactivated SIM card that comes with my unlocked iPhone, so I intended to port the AT&T number to that SIM. I placed an BYOD order online to get the multi line discount and provided all information about porting such as account number and PIN. However, it turns out that only T-Mobile number was successfully ported, but Verizon does not get the port request for the AT&T number. But I was already charged for the first month of both lines(the successful number is on $50 and the unsuccessful number is supposed to be on $40). When I called the prepaid customer service, it seems like they can address my problem, but they transfer my call over and over for more than 2 hours. So I was charged $79.69 but get an service working on only one line(the line with $50).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad experience porting to prepaid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@phuminw

First, I'd like to welcome you to the Verizon Wireless family. I am so sorry you're experiencing problems porting one of your mobile numbers over to us. I see you have already reached out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team. Unfortunately, I do not have access to prepaid accounts. If this issue still hasn't been resolved, please reach back out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team here: http://vz.to/2yfRFkq so this can be properly addressed.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes