Account number Prepaid Accounts
lstewart689

Where do I find my account number for Prepaid Accounts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Account number Prepaid Accounts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lstewart689,

That is an excellent question in regards to your prepaid account number. I know the value of having all of your account details readily accessible just in case you need them.

To get the account number for your service, the best department to reach out to will be our Prepaid Team. We have a great team that will be happy to assist you. Please call 888-294-6804 to speak to a prepaid customer service representative.

I am certain they will be able to answer all of your questions and concerns with your prepaid account. Do you have any questions about our findings?

RyanCo_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
headtotoet

where do I find my account number for a prepaid account

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to make sure you have all the necessary details regarding your account headtotoet. You will want to contact Prepay directly for this information. Here is the number to call: 888-294-6804.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mbs_temp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called that number too, pressed 0 a number of times, and was then politely told goodbye by the robo-agent.

I eventually found the Account Number with this article:

https://bestcellular.com/verizon-prepaid/

I wasn't able to find the Account Number on my Settings page, so I had to do his alternative method. It involves searching the HTML code, which may be overwhelming for many, so I'll try to break it down below.

Steps:

1) Use a desktop or laptop Internet browser. I'm not sure this works on a mobile device.

2) Log in to your Verizon prepaid account page.

3) Once you're there, right click on the page, then select "View Source" ....

... Or type CTRL + U on the page (hold down the Control button on your keyboard then hit the U key)

4) The HTML code will pop up. Type CTRL + F to search.

5) In the search box, type 'accountNumber' and hit find.

6) You should see something like this highlighted ...

'accountNumber':'1234567890'

7) The number inside the single quotes is your Account Number. (Obviously not the same as mine.)

... Also, I'm not sure if the Account Number has the '-00001' at the end like he says.

mbs_temp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just want to follow up and say the account number I got with the steps above was wrong. I spoke to ATT (new carrier) and ATT rep helped me contact Verizon for the account number.

0 Likes
karen23456

I found the *611 line worse than useless.  What worked was the Chat feature.  Log into your account and then choose "My Plan" where you will see a Chat option.  I did that and quickly was given my account number.  I had already changed the PIN number through the phone so I'm not sure if they will give you that over the chat.

0 Likes
JJesse2019

need my account number

0 Likes
sfl109415

Hi i have been calling that number all day and can never get to a point where I can hold for a human being. It just keeps apologizing for my trouble and says good bye.  What are the number prompts to get thru to a human being. When I ask for customer service it says ok and then takes me thru the prompts before hanging up.

I am trying to find out if there is anyway to move the 200 dollar balance off a 6 year old Samsung Gusto 3 to a newer etalk flip phone. I don't want to lose that balance and I know my old 1.99 unlimited per day plan doesn't exist anymore. Please I need to talk to a human.

Please help,

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes