Re: "Save to VZ Media is not working
shoes2

I had the same problem since mid-July 2021. I just updated my Gallery app on my Samsung and now i can save photos from text messages to VZ Media again.

0 Likes
SE0

Same problem here. I choose "save to vz media" from my Message+ app on my Galaxy S9. It says "saved, but when I go into my VZ Media folder there are no recent pictures there from the past week or so.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SE0, 

We know how important it is to be able to save your media, and we are here to help! We need a little more information, to better understand what might be happening. In your save options, is "save to vz media" the only one listed, or do you have other options to save? If you save in another location, do the pictures save properly? 

-Michelle

0 Likes
SE0

Thanks for replying. My only options from the menu are "send to new recipient", save to vz media, and delete.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these additional details. It certainly is inconvenient to see that your pictures are not being saved. Are you using the Verizon Messages+ application? If yes, do you have any updates available? ~Gina

0 Likes
judytucker58

It's 10/26/21 - I have the exact same problem on my S9.    

Has anyone found a fix for it?   it really is aggravating when we've been able to save pics/screenshots for years to VZ Media !!!

Fix anyone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

judytucker58-

We never want you having any issues with your VZ media. What messaging app are you using? When did this issue begin? 

-Angie

0 Likes
cliffmama1

I was able to find my saved VZMedia in an obscure folder. I connected my phone to my laptop and used Windows Explorer to look at the files.  This is where they were:

\Internal storage\Download\(invalid)\VZMedia

Clearly this is not the right location! I couldn't find any place on the app to set the default location to store any media, you would think there would be an option to store it in Internal Storage or on a SD card in your phone.

Jannette

0 Likes
anniedog34

I am just adding to that, same on S20

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes