Re: "Save to VZ Media is not working
CDIN

I am having the same problem with Galaxy S9.  The VZ media folder is in the gallery and when I do a "save to VZ Media" is says that it SAVED but when I go look at the VZ media folder in my gallery it has not added the picture and I can't seem to find it in other albums either. Has anyone found a fix for this? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can provide a path to a resolution, not to worry! What model device do you have? Please walk us through the process to the very point where you hit a roadblock, thanks. 

-Joey

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we get all the information that we can. Have you ever been able to save photos in this file? How long has this been happening? Additionally, is your device software fully up to date at this time? *Robert

0 Likes
Lawwyfe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has there been a "fix" for this yet? I'm having the same issue with no longer being able to save photos in texts to VZMedia. Started about a couple of weeks ago. It claims the photo is saved but the photo does not show up in the VZMedia file in my gallery files. Samsung Galaxy S8 phone.  All updates are current. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely a long time to experience this issue and I want to ensure we're able to turn things around. Have you made any recent changes to your phone? Are you receiving any error messages? -Lorenzo

0 Likes
betsy2012
Enthusiast - Level 1
I am having the same problem. Help please.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, Betsy2012. What exactly is going on with your device? What make and model phone do you have?  - Michelle

0 Likes
betsy2012
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am no longer being able to save photos in texts to VZMedia. Started about a couple of weeks ago. It claims the photo is saved but the photo does not show up in the VZMedia file in my gallery files. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
jamiedriggers

I recently noticed the same issue with my S9 plus.  It is really frustrating!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

betsy2012, we want to ensure your photos are saving to your phone as needed. Do you only have 1 VZMedia folder? For example, my prior VZMedia folders have transferred over from old phones so you may have to look for another folder name of that type in your Photos folder library. If there is no other VZMedia folder, have you checked other folders to see if those photos have been saved into a different folder source? If none found, can you advise how much internal storage space is available on your device?

-Ebony

0 Likes