Re: Time is wrong today, my LG G3 did not automatically update to daylight saving time
reddougway
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another day, another instance of my time jumping back an hour... 

Re: Time is wrong today, my LG G3 did not automatically update to daylight saving time
DaveInIndy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was excited to see my Note 3 was correct this morning, but alas that did not last. The two other phones on my account ate S5's are have had no issues.

0 Likes
trumpet575

Same problem in Atlanta with the Droid Turbo.  Turning on and off works for a short period of time, but it always goes back to the old time.  I think it thinks I'm in the Central Time Zone, even though I'm 50 miles from it.  As a bonus, my friend with the same phone and similar plan on Verizon is not having the same problem, even when we are in the same place at the same time.

0 Likes
newmex999

Same thing happened today with my. Lg g3 phone and Verizon was no help at all. Phone set itself to mountain standard time instead of mountain daylight time,so it's one hour early. Had to uncheck the automatic box and just set it manually. Come on Verizon, how about fixing this!

0 Likes
lizgiggles
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have 3 LG G3 phones in my home and same issue as well. Not sure what happened I have not had any software updates. Two of them did it at the same time and the the third one about two days later. Not a location issues. My brother in law has Verizon as well and lives in a completely different state from us and has a different phone and same thing happened to him. Seems fine as long as I leave it off the automatic update for the timezone.

0 Likes
JLee321

I just started having this issue now.  I took off the auto time update, but every time I put it back to auto update, it pushes my phone 4 hours ahead of time.  I'm in NY, so I don't even know what time zone they're pushing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JLee321, we want to make sure you have the correct time on the phone. I can understand how important this is as a lot of people use their phone as alarm clocks. Do you remember when this started? Did you make any changes to the phone?

Thank you for the steps you have already done, please try the following: Turn automatic time and date, time zone and location services off. Power the phone off and turn back on after 30 seconds or so. Turn automatic time and date, time zone, and location services back on. Please keep us posted on how this goes. http://vz.to/1dAJXDw.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BobbyP413

I have had this issue going on for 2 months with the network support team working on it and there is no resolution yet. It is occurring in the Grafton MA area

0 Likes
Dnabers

It's now showing up in the tri cities as well

0 Likes
Dbuntin
Enthusiast - Level 1

When my alarm went off AN HOUR LATE this morning I realized this was an issue. Awesome.

I'm in Lewiston, Idaho with an LG G3. No traveling while I was sleeping so no crossing of any time zones. My husband's seems to be working okay for now. Sounds exactly the same as described before. I've tried everything and the settings may update momentarily but always revert back to Alaska Time.

For such an expensive alarm clock... I expect it to work.