Re: My LG G4 turned off on its own and now it will only stay on the lg begining screen.
Vin44
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are unable to fix it through the system recovery menu then it needs to be sent back to LG.  I am still waiting for mine to come back to me I shipped it almost 2 weeks ago and I am supposed to be getting it back Wednesday.

0 Likes
Re: My LG G4 turned off on its own and now it will only stay on the lg begining screen.
duhdonutman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted LG and they said they'd send a box evaluate it and then either repair or send a replacement. I went to VZW and they overnighted me a replacement albeit it was a refurb no questions asked.

0 Likes
thenume1984
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's a common issue with all G4's call in to troubleshoot..they will either

fix over the phone or send you out a replacement

0 Likes
Dayspringacres
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine only gets to the LG logo, stays for about a minute, then shuts off.  there is no way to get to any smart mode.  Taking the battery out and re-installing it only allows me to use the power button to again get to the logo, then off.  the power button only works once after the battery is out.

0 Likes