Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,163 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Re: How do I remove the recurring Presidential alert
rcschnoor
Legend

KEVINREVIN wrote:

The text of the alert is like that of the example in your link. The reason for the political link is unclear to me.

I'm not sure what "political" link you are talking about. I posted 1 link to the FEMA website showing an example of the Presidential Alert. I also posted 1 link to the CNN website showing another slightly different example of the Presidential Alert.

In my subsequent reply, I posted 1 link to the FEMA website which included an email address to send questions/complaints/etc... about the Presidential Alert to FEMA. I also included a link to the email address in case it was not obvious on the FEMA webpage.

Re: How do I remove the recurring Presidential alert
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KEVINREVIN, we understand your concern with the Presidential Alert constantly going off. Have you attempted to restart the device in Safe Mode? Additionally, we do recommend reporting this to FEMA so that they can look into this with you. You can send them an email here: FEMA-National-Test@fema.dhs.gov.

0 Likes