Re: Slow Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bosoxfan23061, first of all, I want to thank you for your service. Since 6/2017 is too long to be having this issue. Since you mentioned that others on base is having the same issue. I will be contacting you directly so that we can go further into your account to rectify this issue.

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wayhol87, we are glad to hear that your service issues have been resolved. While this forum is truly intended for customers to assist customers, we do offer assistance in other manners, like chat and social media, at http://spr.ly/6584DKMjg should you need assistance in the future. 

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jsc62showie

Been in San Antonio for 1 week in various areas and zip codes.  Connected with 3-4 bars of LTE and internet extremely slow and sometimes doesn’t work at all.

What gives?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seeing that various locations in San Antonio have been impacted, I can see why you are looking for answers regarding your data connection. How are your calls and texts? Please run a speed test with your Wi-Fi off and share your screenshot with me here: speedtest.net How are others on your account or other Verizon users impacted? I see that KippTech, who is also in the same area has been experiencing similar issues. What is the closest intersection and zip code of the problem area?

AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes