samsung brightside T9 texting issue
myandroidlife
Enthusiast - Level 2

as a samsung brightside user, i was totally troubled by my samsung brightside T9 texting problem, when i was texting, it (samsung brightside device) lock up and then restart automatically i did not downloaded and installed any third party texting software yet.. are you a brightside user? how does your brightside word, especially on the t9 texting issue? will it come the update from Verizon/Samsung that fix this problem? anyone here can help?

i have preformed hard reset to my birghtside to factory setting, but it made no difference with the brightside t9 texting issue..it domakes me crazy.. any suggestion will help..thank u

http://www.verizon-cellphones.org/tips-how-to-hard-reset-samsung-brightside.html

http://www.verizon-cellphones.org/tips-how-to-change-t9-text-input-modes-on-samsung-brightside.html

Labels (1)
Re: samsung brightside T9 texting issue
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please copy and paste your question as a new discussion in the Basic phone section? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
myandroidlife
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smiley Happy yes..but how to? if convenient for u, kindly please help. i've tried, but i have no access to come into the Basic phone sectionSmiley Sad

0 Likes
myandroidlife
Enthusiast - Level 2

by the way, can u help with the brightside T9 texting issue? it is really a nut............

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You created a blog post here. Choose new discussion in the create link.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ARollins

I have called the Samsung technical support to inquire about the software patch for the T9 texting issues. I was informed that it is up to Verizon to release the patch; it is now available.

So, I want to know when Verizon anticipates releasing the path.

0 Likes
Branson

I checked for a new software update from my phone (Samsung Brightside) last night, lo and behold, there was an update.  It took about 7-10min to complete.  Immediately after that, I tried T9 texting from the front of my phone and it worked!  My software version is now u380.FD03.

0 Likes