deleted
Loveiphone

post deleted

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Packages
AZSALUKI
Legend

constantly stream data even when you don't need to? "they started it"???? you aren't 10 and they aren't your brother or sister. but that's real big of you and i'm sure you'll continue to help them drive prices UP by constantly hogging bandwidth that you aren't even using. thanks. the rest of us appreciate it.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I like how she is going to straight talk...  She will be throttled which kind of defeats the purpose.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

throttled? heck.....they will actually terminate your data in some cases. i've seen 2 cases of it and if you read their TOS they clearly state that they will do it and that their data service is NOT for streaming, downloading, etc....but rather for simply browsing (unless they have changed their terms).

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

throttled? heck.....they will actually terminate your data in some cases. i've seen 2 cases of it and if you read their TOS they clearly state that they will do it and that their data service is NOT for streaming, downloading, etc....but rather for simply browsing (unless they have changed their terms).

Reminds me of Sprint with their "Truly Unlimited data plan"

0 Likes