Why Would I Upgrade?
seamaster

My current plan is eligible for an upgraded phone, and I'm asking myself why should I upgrade my phone which would require me to remain with Verizon for another 2 years?  I've been a Verizon customer since before it was Verizon and I keep hoping Verizon will start giving its customers a break.  Here's  why I'm questioning my willingness to extend for another 2 years:  Sprint starts their evening hours at 7PM, Verizon at 9PM.  US Cell does not charge for incoming calls or text msgs, Verizon does.  US Cell provides free phone batteries for their customers, Verizon does not.  Another provider allows unused minutes to carry over to next month, Verizon does not.  I'm sure there are other perks offered by others that I'm unaware of.  The point is, why can't Verizon offer some of all of these perks?   And that is why I'm not sure if I will remain a Verizon customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Would I Upgrade?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Off-Topic Lounge isn't the best area for such a question. Please repost your question as a new discussion in the forum instead of as a blog post here. The Off-Topic Lounge is meant for topics not related to Wireless devices and services.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes