Verizon supports TV Show discriminating against Christians-Canceling My Account.
UnhappyLongtimeUser

I have recently decided to cancel my Verizon account which I have had for several years now because of Verizon's decision to support the ABC T.V. show "Good Christian Belles (Revised title from complaints over "Good Christian *******. This show is directly aimed at poking fun at Christianity, and presenting Christians in a very negative light. This would be unaccepted if it were poking fun at any other religious or societal group, such as Muslims, Buddhists, Gay and Lesbians, or you name it, but because it is Christianity it is somehow acceptable to be so intolerant? Sorry Verizon, I cannot support an organization which backs such a bigoted T.V. show.  Goodbye Verizon.

>Edited word to comply with ToS. Also the link has been removed as it is a, 'Call to Action' link and does not comply either.

Notice to all, at this point we are allowing the post remain, however it will be monitored closely. If it starts to stray or becomes an attacking thread, the thread will be removed. <

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes