T-Mobile has their own Update tracker coming
Snn5
Legend

http://www.geekwire.com/2015/t-mobile-launches-update-tracker-for-android-phones/

This is neat, too bad we can't get an offer like this.  Yes, moto offers their own and HTC informs of news in vague ways sometimes, but this is supposed to list all T-Mobile phones and the update statuses of each.  I post here because not everyone on the forums is on Verizon solely or at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: T-Mobile has their own Update tracker coming
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Verizon could do this and not just a web page of after the facts and what's been updated. It would keep some customers I'm sure from leaving VZW.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

If you look at those devices listed. Those already for the majority have the updates already. There are devices not listed as they probably haven't gotten any testing material or gotten into the carrier aggregation phase. Honestly looking at it. It's worthless as it shows what is already know from the manufacturers.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I was unable to view the full list as I am not a T-Mobile customer.  I was mainly going on the idea that it was good, even if the execution by one carrier was lacking.

0 Likes