Re: I don't understand how people do all this behind a wheel when driving:
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I was in the same boat as you. Bought a brand new car and had made 2 payments on it before a texting teenager rear ended me at a stop light doing 45mph and pushed me into the car in front of me. After rental fees, repairs and DV they spent 25k to repair a car worth 25k; heaven forbid the at fault parties insurance company listen to me from the start that they should totaled it. Sadly they only agreed after all the repairs were done and they got the bill.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. That's horrible.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

O my that is a Good one rotate.. on a Bus,   And your right Snn5 about the Texting and Driving it's  gotten to far out of hand,  Driving and Talking is near is bad.. And when you see a car coming toward ya that when real gets real..  I Lay on the HORN.! 

Snn5
Legend

I have gotten to where i look at the drivers, not the cars, to see what is distracting them so that I know how to react.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Nothing worse than being lanes over on the interstate only to see these big boy tractor trailers with drivers doodling away at their device.  A distraction of any kind is bad...but when you're behind the wheel of an 80,000 pound truck (or as I like to call them, rolling missiles) at 70+ miles per hour it's even worse.  But the cops here are no better... they do it to...if not messing with a device they're trying to drive and mess with their laptop....