Droid Charge and Verizon Wireless
Scott_T

I am very disappointed.  I have been a customer of Verizon Wireless since the start and have been a smart phone user for several years as well.  I have in the last year had 4 replacements of the Droid Charge.  I love and hate this phone.  I love the manufacture.  I believe that Samsung produces some of, if not the best electronics in the business next to Apple.  This phone does everything I love to do and more.  The more part of the story is that it does things like shut off when you take a flash pic of something.  This being the newly found problem, before the updates and service reception were and are still issues.  Makes strange noise example bleeps as you are talking to someone and people respond I can't hear you but I can hear them fine.  I am at my wits end with this phone.  I would like some suggestions on how to approach Verizon with this.  I run a small business and I can no longer stand by allow this to continue. Please help.  Very desperate.

Scott_T

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Charge and Verizon Wireless
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please recreate your post as a new discussion and place it in the section of the community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes