4.8 Earth Quake
B33
Legend

Just Felt the Earth Shake around me O about 10 min. ago we had a 4.8  Hit Just South of Conway Springs Kansas..

This is Getting more Frequent Around the Kansas / Oklahoma Area..

To see where these Earth Quakes Hit  Click the Follow this Link or Find the App in the Google Play Store

Storm Team 12 - Android Apps on Google Play

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4.8 Earth Quake
stef7
Master - Level 2

B33: Are they fracking in Kansas?

B33
Legend

Here is the App on my Phone and the Earth Quakes epicenter

Storm Team 12 App.png

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

All ok?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

In some area's.. I believe so  These Dudes are getting Real Stef7 in some ways I kind of Laugh about it but if you live close to the Area it's real serious thing and it's been on the News allot of Home owners that live Down in the areas of southern Kansas or Northern Oklahoma are getting Earth Quake Insurance..

My Cousin that lives 20 miles south of Still Water Felt this one Today

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea were ok here G.C.  but for the Home owners around Conway and Wellington O boy I bet they are picking things up that fell off the shelves..

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Thank God it was not any stronger D.A.. glad ok, keep smiling .

B33
Legend

We'll Do. Just to pass on that Little dude was felt as Far as Nebraska as was told on our local news so it traveled a ways

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
B33
Legend

For the folks in the immediate area for sure there was allot a structural Damage but for the rest of us it was O" did ya feel that, In the end thank goodness no one was injured a little spooked but no injuries

0 Likes