Re: network extender
zamboni89
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let me see if I can calmly respond. The majority of the time when this is happening, I am in my office working. The extender device is located in that office. Less than 5ft away from where I sit. So I do not think distance is an issue. Secondly, I have already exchanged the device that I am using to try and correct this problem. Spent an insane amount of money with Verizon to acquire these devices. iPhone X to an iPhone XS. So if the device is the issue, Verizon has another problem on their hands.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for all of those details and everything your have done on your end. Are you using a 3G or 4G Network Extender? Does it show that you are connected to it on your device? Do you notice any improvement after you turn off HD Voice?

ElizabethC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
aestevez
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have issues with any device that attempts to connect and often decided will not even connect to the extender even though it shows it is fully operational and has stong signal.

0 Likes