default admin password for Verizon 4G LTE Network Extender SLS-BU103 VSR 2.0
kdpowell

The documentation says the default admin password for SAMSUNG Verizon 4G LTE Network Extender SLS-BU103 VSR 2.0

is: LteFemtØ

HOWEVER, that is not working. The "Forgot password" link takes me to a less than helpful page that just sends me back eventually to the same non-working password.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: default admin password for Verizon 4G LTE Network Extender SLS-BU103 VSR 2.0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize you are having issues with the password for this Network Extender, kdpowell. I can certainly assist you with looking into this further. I would like to get additional information on this issue. Other than the problems with the default password, are you experiencing any problems with this network extender? Did you purchase the network extender from Verizon Wireless? Please share more details.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: default admin password for Verizon 4G LTE Network Extender SLS-BU103 VSR 2.0
kdpowell

Hi GersonG_VZW,

Yes, I am having trouble with the extender. It is a replacement for another extender we had. The signal keeps dropping. We call #48 on the phone to verify coverage. One minute it says "You ARE under extender coverage" and the next minute is says "ARE NOT". Do we have to tell it something?

Does the old extender need to be removed from our account?

Karin [removed]

Personal content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator. ​

0 Likes
Wireless54
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't find the default Admin password either.  When clicking on the "Forgot Admin Password" link it sends you to an unrelated Signal Booster page which is even more unhelpful. The actual product specific support pages don't seem to have the password either.  gersong_vzw​ what is the password?

jav6
Champion - Level 3

From the User Guide:

Once you are at the Welcome Page, click Sign In in the top right hand corner of the screen. The default administrator password is LteFemtØ. (Case sensitive. Note that the last character is a numeral zero.) The default password and all Network Extender settings can be set back to default by pressing the reset button located on the back of the unit for more than 10 seconds.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Wireless54
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Joe, that is the old version of the Extender.  I dug a little deeper and they have changed the scheme.  The default Admin password is now LTEFemto + last 4 digits of the device MAC ID.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Where did you find this?  Is there a new 2.x User Guide?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
dan3392
Enthusiast - Level 1

The posing is now almost year later and unresolved.  I hope this is current enough to get attention.  I just got a unit, and that password of LTEFemto + last 4 digits of the device MAC ID does not work for me.  I've reset the thing twice.  So if anyone has a suggestion, please post.  Otherwise the thing works and tech support's attitude is "hey it's working.  What's the problem?"  Well, there are settings there, presumably ones to close the system which by default is open, but what the hey, it's working I guess I'm supposed to be comfortable with.

Suggestions appreciated.

mc20piece
Enthusiast - Level 1

I literally took mine out of the package and tried all the possible combinations I found searching the web for this. None work. Called Verizon, nothing worked. Also, fix the link to the User Guide on the reset password page... Takes you to a completely unrelated product page. Something tells me someone is asleep at the wheel and the documentation is wrong.

0 Likes
mc20piece
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just a follow up here. Finally someone from network was able to change the password for me to "LTEFemt0"

Apparently there is an issue with the default password that needs to be fixed in a software update. If I factory update for any reason I will have to call back to get it changed again.

0 Likes