Will the Network extender and the Ellpisis Jetpack work together?
jwright0701

I have no cell phone service at my house. We received the network extender and it works to get us service, but it doesn't give us usable service to the internet. When I went to the Verizon store they told me I could get data service through the ellipsis jetpack. However it is saying there is no data usage at this time. We have a broadband satellite Wi-Fi service (huge net). How do I get the ellipsis jetpack to connect to the network extender so that we can access our unlimited data from our house. Without the network extender we have no service at my house. Please Help!!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network extender and the ellpisis jetpack: how the work together?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use your phone at home is convenient so I know how important it is to ensure you have service J wright0701. When did you purchase the network extender? I would like to clarify that the Network Extender helps to boost call and 3G data service on cellular and wireless devices such as a jetpack. However, this device will not help boost your home internet's speeds. For additional information regarding our Network Extender click, http://vz.to/1RurdpM

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can return the jetpack within 14 days of purchase, I would suggest that you do so.  I am surprise the network extender works with your satellite Hughes net service.  Most like it is the 3G version which should allow you to make calls and get 3G EDVO data routed through your satellite internet service.  The network extender creates a micro cell tower in you home and routes the calls through your internet service.  That device isn't going to help you access the 4G LTE network for the jetpack nor can it boost the existing Verizon signal outside if you have a signal.

Do you know if any of the other carrier work in you location?  It might be time to consider your options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use your phone at home is convenient so I know how important it is to ensure you have service J wright0701. When did you purchase the network extender? I would like to clarify that the Network Extender helps to boost call and 3G data service on cellular and wireless devices such as a jetpack. However, this device will not help boost your home internet's speeds. For additional information regarding our Network Extender click, http://vz.to/1RurdpM

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes