Why can't I make calls when my Network Extender says it has service?
pnieto04

My network extender was working perfectly fine until one day I came into work and it is no longer working. All the lights are blue. My phone shows full bars BUT I don't get texts and am unable to make phone calls. I've tried resetting it. I tried leaving it off over night and turning it back on the next day. Warranty is no longer on the device but just very frustrated. Should be still working. I feel ripped off. Does anyone know a fix? A reset for the device?

I can compare it to when you have a router with new internet. How your phone shows you have a WiFi signal, but you obviously don't have internet. This is very frustrating.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network extender says it has service, but can't make calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your Network Extender back online pnieto04! All solid blue lights indicate that your Network Extender is communicating properly with our network. Please call #48 to confirm that your phone is connecting to your Network Extender. For troubleshooting please call 800-922-0204, then select Network Extender when option is presented and you will be routed to our Network Extender specialty team for assistance.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Network extender says it has service, but can't make calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your Network Extender back online pnieto04! All solid blue lights indicate that your Network Extender is communicating properly with our network. Please call #48 to confirm that your phone is connecting to your Network Extender. For troubleshooting please call 800-922-0204, then select Network Extender when option is presented and you will be routed to our Network Extender specialty team for assistance.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes