Verizon Network Extender issues
2ScottToHandle
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have SO many issues with our latest 4G network extender we got "upgraded" to in July. If I'm not sitting right on top of it, it disconnects. I have to factory reset it about once a week - I'm missing phone calls and my texts send to non-iphone users about 5 times. Every time I call the Verizon help line, the staff thinks I'm talking about a wifi hot spot and I have to explain ten different times what kind of device I'm dealing with and what I've already troubleshot. It's getting so ridiculous.

I shouldn't' have to factory reset so many times - and I'm constantly having to log in to adjust the transmit mode because "automatic" always fails me. What other troubleshooting steps am I missing?

Factory Reset - Done - about once a week we have to

Establish GPS signals  - Done - we have 5 strong signals at all times

Adjust Transmit Mode (Automatic, or drag from 0-100%) - Done - multiple times

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Network Extender issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not the way we want things to be with the Network Extender, 2ScottToHandle. You are in the right place for us to get some answers. Since we will need to access some account information that we would not ask here in a public forum, we have sent you a Private Note.

GeorgeS_VZW

2ScottToHandle
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi

I received your direct message but i was unable to reply so  i sent a direct message to  VZW customer support and have not received a reply. I'm continuing to experiencing issues. My husband even missed three calls that  were from his work when he was on call which means he could get written up or lose his job. We are ready to terminate our contract if we cannot get this sorted.

0 Likes
2ScottToHandle
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi George. continued attempts to contact you have resulted in be still being ghosted by Verizon. I am on the phone on hold waiting for tech support to see if i can just have them send me a new network extender because this is ridiculous. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

2ScottToHandle, we are truly sorry to hear that your messages have gone unanswered. Though we trust that the call in provided answers or solutions, should that not be the case, as it has been over 24 hours let's get back to that private message. Should you require assistance, please use the link in the private message to authenticate your account. LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes