Samsung Network Extender
Bandliverson

I have a Samsung SCS-2U01 network extender. For the past year I have had little issues with it. Starting last week my extender is refusing to work. The power light is solid blue, the system light is fast flashing red, the gps light is solid red, and the wan light is solid blue. I have made zero changes to the gps, isp, or physical location. I have reset the extender and router. Help me!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Network Extender
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

I'm sorry to hear after a year of having the Network Extender you're now having issues Bandliverson  .

Thanks for providing information about the lights you see and for resetting the extender and router. What specific issues are you having with it working? What is your zip code so that we can check to make sure there have been no updates to the area? Any updates to your mobile phone?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Bandliverson

The system lights etc will not turn blue and the extender itself will not allow phones to connect to it. Normally with it operating properly I have 5 bars of service, now I have none. Zip is 18618.

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Yikes. Making sure you get your 5 bars back is the main goal here.

This is a great troubleshooting guide Samsung 3G Network Extender Support Troubleshooting | Verizon Wireless  that can be found at vzw.com/support.

Since you are not getting any blue lights, what color are they?

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes