Network extender stuck on "connecting to segw server please wait"
Hazel0017
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been stuck here for 3 days I have spent way too much time on the phone with Verizon to get no where. I have the brand new extender from verizon that will hold 16 phones. Can someone please help me! I can't get anywhere on the phone! 

Labels (1)
Re: Network extender stuck on "connecting to segw server please wait"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can look into this for you, we want you to have easy access to your services. Please send us a Private Note to continue.

0 Likes
oregonuser
Enthusiast - Level 1

did this ever resolve?  about  to sned mine back.   stuckj on "Connecting to SeGW server  Please wait..."

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello oregonuser,

We definitely want your new Network Extender to be working correctly. Which model do you have? Do you have it connected via Ethernet cable to your home internet router? Who do you have for your home internet service?

- ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
Msinger535
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am having problems connecting my New Lte Network extender. I currently have my Ethernet pugged into a WiFi extender from Comcast. I was also having this same problem when it was plugged directly into the WiFi Router.

0 Likes
drun4841

I am also getting stuck on this screen.  Is there a solution? Or do I need to return?

0 Likes
Msinger535
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven’t gotten a solution yet, I have moved it all around my house and every time it has stopped at the Segw part

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. This will need some direct troubleshooting. I will send a Private Note to begin.

-NoahS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello drun4841, we're sorry to read that you're having trouble with the Network Extender. We'd love to help. Please tell us more. Have you tried using a different ethernet cable? Are you connecting the Extender directly to the internet modem? 

0 Likes
AnnWFP
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. I've used the ethernet cable provided by Verizon with the LTE Network Extender. It is plugged into my Comcast modem. We've been trying each day for about a week now to get this working with no luck.