Network extender not working & system light is green.
lakesideretiree

Helping neighbor with her network extender. It was not working & system light was red (all others blue). I powered off & back on & watched as other lights changed to blue. System light was last & was blinking red, then changed to blue for a second then changed to green. No mention of green lights in troubleshooting guide. No change to modem or router. Internet connection to iPad working fine. Samsung network extender had been working. Repeated process & System light is definitely green. Extender is not working when checked with #48. Does anyone know what a green system light indicates?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network extender not working & system light is green.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help is here for you! We want to make sure that we get you back up and running? So both you and a neighbor are having these issues? is this the guide that was used http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/network-extender-faqs/. Any addition details will help us.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
lakesideretiree

No, I was looking here:  LED Combinations Possible Failure Reasons and Recommended Actions Verizon Wireless Network Extender ...

Just my neighbor is having the problem, but she asked for my help as she is less tech savy than me (if that's even possible).  I did not see any mention of a green light, nor does the Verizon Wireless Network Extender Quick Start Guide mention green.  When we set it up & it went thru the startup process all the lights cycled thru to blue & it worked fine. But this week the System light was red & when we recycled power all lights worked thru to blue, but then the System light almost immediately changed from blue to green. And there is no connection - we checked with #48.

0 Likes
lindsayinleander
Enthusiast - Level 3

For a complete explanation of LED colors and the system states they represent see Meaning of LED Status Indicators - Verizon Wireless Network Extender - 1X/EvDO/Business | Verizon Wi...

0 Likes