Does Verizon offer In-home 4G signal booster?
tjacobs355

I have always had a poor 3G/4G signal in home. Usually have to go outside in order to not drop call. I know T-Mobile offers a free in home 4G signal booster (no monthly charge, just a $25 deposit). Does Verizon offer something similar? The only thing I can find is this Samsung 4G Network Extender that costs $249.99....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: In-home 4G signal booster
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They don't offer free extenders. You have to purchase one.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They don't offer free extenders. You have to purchase one.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tjacobs355, we want you to have reliable service in your home, as well. However, wireless signal can be challenging indoors due to restrictions caused by the materials that your home was built with. It's recommended that you purchase a network extender which boosts signal into your home for this isolated indoor issue. I apologize. Since this is an additional accessory, we're unable to waive the cost of that device. For more information regarding the benefits of a network extender, click http://vz.to/1RurdpM

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes