Can I use an LTE Network Extender And 3G Network Extender at the same time?
boogieman77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you use both in one home?  The reason I ask is because we have both types of phones.  I bought the LTE one and discovered that my 3g devices did not work on it. Can I hook back up my 3G one for the old phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Use LTE Network Extender And 3G Network Extender
boogieman77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Done figured it out.  You can run both.  Doesnt bother the devices.  3g only devices work on the 3g extender only and the LTE devices only work on the LTE extender.  But you must make sure that your router is UpnP able to open the appropriate ports.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello boogieman77! That's a terrific question! We certainly want to ensure all of your devices work properly connected to the proper network extenders. What are all of the make/model phones in question please? I'm here to help!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
boogieman77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Done figured it out.  You can run both.  Doesnt bother the devices.  3g only devices work on the 3g extender only and the LTE devices only work on the LTE extender.  But you must make sure that your router is UpnP able to open the appropriate ports.

0 Likes