Re: 4G Network Extender Issues
jerro
Enthusiast - Level 3

I saw that and mentioned prior and that those ongoing power adjustments are not the same as the 20% reset value after a Factory Reset which we can see on its web page.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Screch1, leaving you without answers is never the goal. Have you received an update on your network ticket with a resolution?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SCRECH1

Zero response from anyone.

Ticket# [Removed]

For what I pay Verizon wireless a month in phone bills along I would expect much better customer support.  All I have gotten have been text messages saying it is still being worked on.  For the time being I have disconnected unit because it is unusable when it is on because all calls fail.

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience that we want you to have on our services, Jerro. Was our Tier 3 team able to resolve this issue?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Mps991
Enthusiast - Level 3

To all

I have come to the decision that it is time for me to move on from Verizon.  I am as I type this on another network. It seems very strange and exciting to be able to make calls within my house without the help of a network extender. Some how another cellphone company is able to give me 3 bars of service within my home. I have made more calls in the past few hours than I have in weeks. I still have to port my number over and return my phone but I couldn't be more happy. Everyone I call says that the call quality is so much better now.

After talking to the executive level today I realized how much time and effort i have spent on this problem. For me i got tired of calls not being returned and trouble tickets that take over a week to even be assigned. I found out where the closest cell tower to my house and figured what do i have to lose. I walked in my house and noticed I had great service. I have never been so surprised that I could get service in my house.

I have been with Verizon for over 20 years and I just feel it shouldn't be that hard to make a call.

To everyone on this board thank you for your support.

I hope you all get the help you need.

If you have options please look at them.

I never thought I would.

But I am happy I did.

I wish you all the best.

PeteBoston
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry that VZW didn't fix this in time for you and that you had to go elsewhere.

I finally reached someone at VZW who knows what he is doing and is helping to get this troubleshot and resolved with Samsung. I offered him other folks experiencing this problem, but he already had one other he was working with for over a month plus mine so he doesn't think he needs to see anyone else at this time. I will keep this thread updated as I learn more about when they will get Samsung to resolve whatever they broke.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SCRECH1, we are sorry to hear that there has been a delay on the resolution for your service issue. Please know that our technicians do send these messages simply to keep you in the loop and let you know that this is still being worked on. The very last thing that we would wish for any customer, is to think that we had forgotten them. I am confident that you will be receiving a message that this has been resolved, very soon.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SCRECH1

Still no resolution.  Called back in and it was escalated AGAIN with promises that it will be looked at....YEA right NOTHING.  Still no call back, no info, and no additional texts saying any status.  I am totally disappointed with this whole situation and everyday that passes just makes it that much worse.  I am now considering moving on to another carrier.  The amount of money that I spend with Verizon monthly should be even more reason for them to at the very least get back to me.  I tried to hook up my device again to day ..still same problem and this problem has been going on for more than 3 weeks now.  Just so all of you know I actually had one text from Verizon asking for the MAC address of the device.  I find that very odd that the device is registered on my account and they do NOT have this information.  Seriously this sounds like a complete comedy of problems at all levels.  I also have considered going directly to a Verizon individual I am friends with at a high level and asking for a favor to get this resolved after giving normally sources a chance to resolve with no avail.  Maybe a nice start from the top and work my down will get the issue resolved.  Sometimes contacting that way seems to get people moving alot quicker.  Well ...we will now see what happens at this point when I push that button....  Here I go.  It will be pretty good to see how this rolls downhill now.

0 Likes
PeteBoston
Contributor - Level 1

My contact (who is excellent and the right person that I finally got to) was out of the office for a few days. He came back today and contacted me to let me know that he is still waiting to hear back from Samsung on his escalation.

0 Likes
PeteBoston
Contributor - Level 1

Heard back from my VZW NRB contact. He confirmed w/ Samsung that my specific issue where I am being parked on a low strength B2/B4 macro as opposed to B13 on the Femto is something Samsung knows about and has verified is what I am specifically experiencing.  They are looking at a patch in      ~ late Sept/early October, subject to change with a fix.  I cannot promise you are having the same exact issue, but if you're finding yourself bouncing back and forth off of the Femto to the Macro, you're probably seeing the same exact issue.

0 Likes