Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
1-2 bars service
Artist28374
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just moved to a small street in PINEHURST  others get ok service but I don’t. I have a new phone and new service 

Verizon has checked out my service for 3 days I barely have 1-2 bars unless I am in Charlotte. At home I can’t make a phone call or barely text. 

Would a booster help and could Verizon set it up?

I have an iPhone XS Max 250G. Prior to this I had ATT with 512G. Same problem. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 1-2 bars service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone and welcome to the Verizon Wireless family Artist28374. I can understand the frustration of having service issues. I'm sorry about the problems your're having. We can troubleshoot the phone and investigate the area. What is your zip code? Are issues only inside your home? Have we filed a trouble-ticket that investigates your issue with our technicians?

Yes a network extender is helpful for inside the home. Here is a link with some information about this accessory https://vz.to/2NSPl7E . Once you receive the Network Extender (booster) it comes with instructions for set up but we are here to help. If you're considering a booster that has to be installed outside the home,  your landline carrier would install that kind. 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes