Highlighted

why isn't my account analysis displaying?

No info is displayed and the links don't seem to be active.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: why isn't my account analysis displaying?

Customer Support

You've come to the right place for help. Being able to manage your account is definitely important. Where are you attempting to run an account analysis? What link are you using?

Try going to http://vz.to/29PhBbh and sign in using your My Verizon log in info. Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Re: why isn't my account analysis displaying?

I have the same problem.  Used to work fine from that same link. Now all the headings on that page show blank after running the analysis. I went to run a new account analysis after you guys introduced the new plans last week. and it showed as in the image below. I have had this account for many years (6 GB plan, unlimited before that) and have used that tool every couple of months to check my actual usage. I think your web programmers have some work to do, and probably should be testing your content on more than one platform and browser before going live. I'm on a Mac on Yosemite using Safari and Chrome. Flash is current, if this tool is based on Flash. Have dumped cookies and restarted. No effect.

If you want us to consider converting to a new plan, you need to make available the ability to see our usage patterns, the way we always have.

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 3.27.08 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

I get a message saying "Wireless Account Analysis is currently unavailable for customers on the New Verizon Plan.  Is the "currently" as in "it's only at this time that we are unavailable but will be in the future" or is that *it's unavailable forever if you're on the new plan so, of course, any time you try to access it will be unavailable at that current time"?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Chawla, the site is always unfriendly for me but it's particularly bad if using my Mac.  I think using Safari has issues to.  I don't think I'll buy another Mac after this one dies, for the cost it should work better.  Looking at Linux currently as the other op system, I hate Windows but you have to use it in some situations.  That's my experiences, anyway.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We want you to have all the tools at your disposal to manage the account efficiently oldx. How long ago did you start having trouble? Have you tried multiple computers/phones to pull up the Account Analysis?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes