Highlighted

why is there a 35 dollar access fee and why is my suspended line 40 dollara a month

why is there a 35 dollar access fee and why is my suspended line 40 dollara a month

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: why is there a 35 dollar access fee and why is my suspended line 40 dollara a month

Sr. Leader

I can't think of any plan Verizon has which has a $35 line access fee. That being said, there is a line access fee because that is how Verizon has designed their plans. There is an account charge depending on the amount of data you want on a monthly basis PLUS a line access fee for each line on the account. That is how Verizon bills their service.

Verizon has different types of suspension: suspension for failure to make payment, reduced rate billing suspension, without billing and with billing. The first suspension would continue to be billed at the normal rate. The second is available for up to 90 days in a 365 day period and would be billed at $10/month. The third is available for up to 30 days in a 365 day period. The last would be billed at normal rates.

Suspend Service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: why is there a 35 dollar access fee and why is my suspended line 40 dollara a month

Community Manager
Community Manager

Getting the answer to all your questions is our top priority, Snafuty. So we can better assist, please be on the lookout for a Private Message.

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Covid19