why is the data usage showing much higher than the usage shown in My Verizon account

the data usage on my is showing 1.2 gigs of usage but in My Verizon account its on .931 gigs

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: why is the data usage showing much higher than the usage shown in My Verizon account

Are you seeing the 1.2gigs of usage on your device / for a period of time? It's possible that where that amount is displayed is for all data usage (cellular network/wifi) or for a different time period than the amount viewed in MyVerizon which would only include data used over their network

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: why is the data usage showing much higher than the usage shown in My Verizon account

Community Manager
Community Manager

We need to make sure that you have accurate information Paumuz21. I do appreciate your being proactive in checking your usage. How are you viewing your data usage that is showing the 1.2GB? Has your usage synced up since 1/15/17?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Covid19