Highlighted

why i am being charged extra this month!

Hi,

i would be grateful for your help--

i can view my bill, but only a rudimentary list of details. There is nowhere i see to actually find out why i am being charged extra this month! Could it be long distance? Could it be overage of talk time? Who knows???

I would like a decently quick and painless way to view such breakdown, without having to call the verizon phone support yet again every single month!!!

Help, anyone?

Thanks!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: why i am being charged extra this month!

Sr. Leader

It appears you are looking at the online bill on the "summary" tab. If you click to the "splitting the bill" tab, it will show you the charges for your data bucket and then the charges for each line. If you click on one of the lines, it will itemize those charges into categories such as line access fee, taxes, etc... If you then click on one of those categories, it will itemize each charge within that category.

You can also click on the "View or Save Printable Bill" and a PDF version of the bill with all itemizations on it will pop up.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

thanks.

I cannot find any tab called "splitting the bill".

Bu i do see one called "charge details".

When i break it down as you instruct, i see that these charges are long distance".

But i cannot find any way to see where or when these calls were  made. Is there a way?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I still need an answer, please!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

z-faeiry wrote:

I still need an answer, please!

Then you need to show a screenshot of what you are seeing before anyone on these boards would be able to help you. We have no idea what you are seeing. I can only tell you what I click on in order to see itemized sections of my bill. I can't tell you what to click if I have no idea what you are seeing.

For example:

billing summary tab:

Untitled-1.jpg

splitting the bill tab:

Untitled-2.jpg

0 Likes