why can't I see my usage in myverizon. it says unable to process my request

JENN_CHAMBERS

Logged into my account, clicked view usage, it says we're unable to process your request at this. try back later. this has been going on for  days. what is going on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: why can't I see my usage in myverizon. it says unable to process my request

Ann154
Expert

Is this occurring on your billing cycle date or the first few days of a new billing cycle?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

JENN_CHAMBERS

no this is happening now, my billing cycle end date isnt until 12/6/17. this has never happened. keep getting We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later.

0 Likes

LINBLA31

I am having the same proble. I have talked to Verizon chat 3 times and keep getting the same respons. It will be fixed in an hour or so.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to track your data is essential, Jenn.Chambers. What browser are you using to check? On your phone, are you able to see the data use via the My Verizon application?

LeoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

crimsoncc2

It isn’t necessarily a browser that does it even on the app you get that message. 

0 Likes